Saturday, February 25, 2012

MS SQL 2000 license

Hi All,
I am new to MS SQL 2000 and would like to get the license
information of the product. My company currently decided on MS SQL 2000
(not MS SQL 2005) and would like to have it as a database that provides
data to the general public on internet. I wonder what edition I should
get? It will be on one processor only. Will standard edition work? Or
it must be enterprise edition?
Thanks in advance,
WinHi,
The version standard of sql server 2000 I believe that go well for your
requirements.
It can support a lot of database in a petition and does not expect a license
to CPU.
I work in a business ISP that the utilization without problems for the
actual customers.
The main features you can find them to the address
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...br />
8dbn.asp
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment