Friday, March 30, 2012

MS SQL7 (Desktop) error

Hi,
I am getting error 1802, CREATE DATABASE failed. Some file
names listed could not be created. Check previous errors.
I have Windows 2000 professional installed on my PC.
I am installing remedy 5.1 that uses MSSQL server 7 and I
am getting the error above on remedy instalation...
Any idea'
ThanksI suggest you talk to the vendor of remedy. SQL Server returned more error
messages and you really need those error messages to see what the problem
is.
--
Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP
Archive at:
http://groups.google.com/groups?oi=djq&as_ugroup=microsoft.public.sqlserver
"Taiser" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:1b8c01c3ff4d$64d17880$a601280a@.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> I am getting error 1802, CREATE DATABASE failed. Some file
> names listed could not be created. Check previous errors.
>
> I have Windows 2000 professional installed on my PC.
> I am installing remedy 5.1 that uses MSSQL server 7 and I
> am getting the error above on remedy instalation...
> Any idea'
> Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment