Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MS sql server query file

Hi All.

Have a nice day.

I have one file and all tables and fields created in this file, this file name is "db1.sql", i downloaded this file from a internet demo. and programmer give this file to use in the asp.net code. but i cannot open this file.

I want to use this file in my sqlepress, how can i import or bring to my sqlexpress server and use it ?

Please can you help me how can i use it?

Thanks.

Zahyea.

The file you download is a script file that contains the database and table creation, insertion of data, and views and procedures if any.

You need to execute the sql script. You can download SQL Server Management Studio for SQL Express that allows you to execute scripts against a SQL instance/database.

No comments:

Post a Comment